Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
- Reference service is available always when the library is open.
- Questions can be received: in person, by phone (641) 756-3725, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most questions can be answered right away. Harder question make take up to 2-3 days to answer so please provide your contact information.
- You may also submit your request through the Ask A Librarian link.
- Or use the Do research section of the Web site to find answers yourself.